I have been wearing makeup for over ten years now and I feel like I have finally found a look that I am most comfortable with, I am a huge fan of the whole no makeup makeup thing with skin being the main focus. I like my makeup to cover what needs to be covered but always remain natural.

Continue reading to discover the products I currently have on rotation.
*MAC Cosmetics Strobe Cream in Peachlite: A cult classic for a reason, I like using this either as a primer or mixed into my foundation to give it a dewy look. As I said earlier I like my base to look as natural as possible and mixing this into my foundation helps to sheer out the coverage whilst giving it that lit from within glow.

Even when I am not wearing makeup I like wearing this on top of my moisturiser or sunscreen for a glow, it even works beautifully on top of foundation to give it that dewy look.

*MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15: There are so many things I love about this foundation, first of all it's a perfect colour match for me [Eds note: I wear shade NW15] and covers whatever I need covered whilst still letting my skin shine through. 

I like that it's a matte finish and how beautifully it lasts on the skin, when I first apply my foundation in the morning it's nice to know I don't have to worry about it during the day. This foundation stays put and looks beautiful on the skin all day, it also mixes beautifully with the above mentioned Strobe Cream.

MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Perfecting Stick: Travelling a lot for my job has really taught me a lot about editing down my makeup bag, I am always looking for products that are easy to use on the go and don't take up too much space in my bag.

I have recently discovered this Perfecting Stick and love keeping it in my bag for on the go touch ups, I like that it's in a stick as I don't need to use brushes and find that it works just as well covering dark circles as it does blemishes and redness.
Click Here To Purchase.

MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Perfecting Powder: I have an oily combination skin type and always need to set my makeup with a powder, I like this one in particular because it sets my foundation but still looks radiant on the skin, without ever looking cakey.


MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow Set: No matter how much time I have in the morning I always do my brows, I like to use a tinted gel to brush them up and keep them in shape. I like quite a messy brushed up brow look and this gel gives me that effect.

*MAC Cosmetics Prep + Prime Fix+: I only recently got into face mists over the past six months or so and now I can't imagine my makeup routine without one, After I have powdered my skin I like to spray this product over my skin to help refresh my makeup and to give it a glow.



Simon x



*The products mentioned in this post that have been marked with an asterisk have been given to me by the brand /PR, other mentioned products have been purchased by me. As always the review is 100% my honest opinion on the products. Every single product that I mention on the site has been personally tested by me and these are my genuine thoughts on the product.