Everyone has their thing when it comes to what relaxes them, for me it's organising my beauty cupboard. Being the beauty junkie that I am I really enjoy organising all my products and as it is a big part of my job and I like having everything organised and ready to go when I need it.

Whilst recently sitting on my bedroom floor organising my beauty products by their categories it got me thinking about the products I am currently using in my routine, I have recently changed up my skincare routine and am trialing some products for the site. 

Continue reading to find out what products I have currently on rotation.
Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser: I keep this cleanser on my bathroom shelf and continue to reach for it,  it works really well at removing my makeup and doesn't irritate my eye area which is a big deal for me. When I am having an at home day and don't wear makeup I like using this as my first and only cleanse at night, it leaves my skin feeling hydrated but never greasy.

I like that it hasn't got any sort of exfoliating properties or too many bells and whistles to it, it just cleanses my skin beautifully and sometimes that's all I want.

*Farmacy New Day Exfoliating Grains: For those days where I feel like my skin needs a bit of a boost I reach for this product, I either mix it with my cleanser or use it on its own. It exfoliates my skin and helps to smooth the texture of it, It also works really well at brightening my skin and helps the products I use afterwards absorb better.

*Murad Rapid Resurfacing Peel: A couple of times a week after I cleanse I like to use an exfoliating peel product on my skin, the latest one that I have been using is this one and it has really helped with the texture and tone of my skin. It contains 10% Glycolic Acid and Vitamin C which help to retexturize and even out skin tone, it's a winner in my books.

*Murad Advanced Active Radiance Serum: I am someone who constantly looks at their skin to see certain changes, one thing I have noticed recently is my skin has become a bit blotchy and uneven so I have been reaching for this serum. I use this serum after I cleanse my skin and underneath my sunscreen and have found it has made my complexion look a lot more even, resulting in me wearing less makeup which is always a bonus.

*Aspect Sheer Hydration: I have an oily combination skin type but still like to use a moisturiser morning and night, I like this one in particular because it's hydrating but really lightweight and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. I find it also works really well under makeup and sits really beautifully on top of my serums and oils.
Click Here To Purchase.

*Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream: I have had this product in my beauty cupboard for as long as I can remember, it's a bit of an all rounder for me as it works really well at hydrating my under eye area as well as brightening my dark circles. I like using this especially in the mornings as it makes a really beautiful base for makeup.

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair: A cult classic for obvious reasons, this is another product that has been in my collection for as long as I can remember. I have recently started using this consecutively at night under my moisturiser and it has made a profound difference to my skin, my skin is a lot more even toned and the texture is a lot smoother. I love having this serum in my routine as I always know I can fall back to it and my skin will always respond well to it.

Verso Night Cream: I have been using this as my night cream for the past couple of months now, I find that it helps keep my skin even toned and helps to calm down any redness I have. It's really hydrating on the skin and absorbs really well, I am seeing great results whilst using this and am looking forward to seeing more with continued use.

Simon x


*The products mentioned in this post have been given to me by the brand /PR, others I have purchased myself. As always the review is 100% my honest opinion on the products. Every single product that I mention on the site has been personally tested by me and these are my genuine thoughts on the product.