Anyone who has been following me on on Instagram knows that I have been traveling quite a bit over the past months, I really enjoyed traveling but it definitely took a toll on my skin. I have the kind of skin where it instantly acts up when I have been traveling, stressed and haven't gotten enough sleep.

Another thing my skin reacts to is weather changes, this time around I came from Summer in Europe to Winter in Melbourne and my skin definitely noticed the change. I have an oily combination skin type with a bit of dehydration added into the mix so I am currently looking for my skincare products that will help to soothe my jetlagged and weather shocked skin.

A brand that has been on my radar since I first started out in beauty is Clarins, the thing I love most about their products is whenever I use them they just work and are always good to fall back on whenever my skin is playing up.

The latest addition to my routine has been the Boosters from Clarins which come in three variations Repair, Detox and Energy. One of the great things about the boosters is that they can be easily incorporated into your current skincare routine, you simply add 3-5 drops into your moisturiser, mask or foundation.

I personally like to mix mine into my moisturiser which is currently the Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Cooling Gel, I scoop out a fifty cent size piece or so amount of moisturiser into the palm of my hands and add three to five drops of whichever booster I need at the time. The booster bottles have a button at the bottom of the bottle, one click equals one drop which means you have complete control over how many drops you mix into your preferred product.

The Repair booster helps with skin recovery and works to reduce any redness and discomfort, The Detox booster helps to detoxify, add radiance and plump the skin and the Energy booster works to tone, re-energize and erase signs of fatigue.

Like I said earlier I am someone who travels a lot and I honestly think these boosters are genius, they are super easy to travel with and easily fit into your current skincare routine, I like having all three with me when I travel so no matter how my skin is feeling I know I have the right products to help with my concerns.

For more information on Clarins Click Here.





*The products mentioned in this post have been given to me by the brand /PR, As always the review is 100% my honest opinion on the products. Every single product that I mention on the site has been personally tested by me and these are my genuine thoughts on the product.