Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution:
In my personal skincare routine I like to use an exfoliating solution after I cleanse, I find doing this helps to refine the texture of my skin and helps to keep it even.

Using this product consistently has helped with those issues, It has also helped to reduce any blackheads and little milia bumps that I am prone too. I am someone who is used to using acids in my skincare routine, when I use this product I don't feel any sort of stinging or sensitivity and it absorbs really well without leaving a residue.

As well as Glycolic Acid it also contains Tasmanian Pepperberry which helps to reduce any irritation that is normally associated with the use of an acid, Aloe Vera is also in the product which is known for it's calming and soothing properties.

*Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%:
Whenever I get a skin consultation Niacinamide is the one thing that is always recommended to me, and now I can see why. I have an oily combination skin type that is prone to blemishes and I have really found Niacinamide great at keeping my spots at bay, I like using this serum in the morning after I have cleansed my skin and it absorbs really well without leaving any residue on the skin and is a great base for the products that follow.

The Niacinamide in this product is also mixed with Zinc which helps to balance the production of sebum, which is always a bonus for my oily combination skin.

*The brand recommends not to mix Niacinamide with Vitamin C and suggests using Niacinamide in the morning and a Vitamin C at night.

Salicylic Acid 2% Solution:
As I mentioned in the above product my skin is prone to blemishes so anything that contains Salicylic  Acid is needed in my routine, Salicylic Acid is an exfoliating ingredient that gets deep down into the pores and cleans them out. I have found this product really great at keeping my spots at bay, I either use it as a spot treatment or all over if I am particularly spotty.

Caffeine Solution 5% +EGCG:
My eye area is always a thing of concern for me and I am always looking for products that help to brighten and tighten the area. I like to use this product at night around my eye area after I have cleansed so it has enough time to sink in before I put my eye cream on, a small drop is all you need for both eyes.

I have found it has really helped with dark circles and the dehydration lines I get around my eyes, It's also really firming and sits really well on its own or under eye cream.

*Retinol 1%:
For anyone is used to using a Retinol product you will know that you can sometimes experience a bit of redness and or peeling, I did notice a bit of peeling when I initially used this product but decided to stick with it and after my skin got used to using the product the peeling and redness stopped and my skin had an overall glow and evenness to it.

I used this product every other night after a basic cleanser and followed with a hydrating moisturiser.

I am glad in the end that I continued to use this product as I noticed really great results, as always I only ever use retinol at night and always make sure I use SPF during the day.

Lactic Acid 10% + HA 2%:
Lactic Acid is an ingredient that works really well for my skin and I have found using this product has been really beneficial for my skin, it has helped with any texture irregularities and give my skin an overall glow.

If you are new to Lactic Acid the brand also offers a 5% formula, I opted for the 10% as my skin is used to using Lactic Acid.

Simon x





*The products mentioned in this post have been marked with an *asterisk have been given to me by the brand /PR, As always the review is 100% my honest opinion on the products. Every single product that I mention on the site has been personally tested by me and these are my genuine thoughts on the product.