Last year I left my mid-twenties, I am now moving towards my late twenties and have started to notice certain changes in my skin.

I am a big believer that with time your skin definitely changes, that's why it's important to always look at your skin and use specific products that will help with any of the concerns you may have.

As I have gotten older I have noticed my skin is a bit more sensitive and gets inflamed quite easily, especially when it comes to shaving. I have also noticed my skin has become less oily and leads more towards the dehydrated side, I am now looking for products that help to keep my skin hydrated and calm down any sensitivity it may have from when I shave.

As a beauty blogger I am constantly sent products and press releases but every once in a while a product comes along where I am truly blown away, in this case it's from the Max LS Maxellence Collection collection from Lab Series.
The collection consists of the Dual Concentrate which is a serum that goes underneath your moisturiser and is best used with the corresponding moisturiser in the range, when you first pump out the serum it comes out in two different formulas and colours.

The white formula contains a blend of reparative ingredients that helps to reverse the signs of daily wear and time on the skin, it also helps to calm and hydrate the skin which is always a welcome addition to my beauty routine.

The black formula contains a whole host of anti-aging and deep space actives which all work together to support the skins natural production of collagen. The ingredients in this formula also help brighten the skin and make it look more youthful.

The next product in the lineup is The Singular Cream which works in synergy with the above mentioned Dual Concentrate, It contains a Galactic Meteorite Extract (Which completely blows my mind, FYI) as well as other Space-Active ingredients that help to revitalize the skin and support the natural production of collagen and fibrillin.

As a male shaving is a really big part of my grooming routine and I feel as though my routine revolves around the process, Using these products has really helped to reduce the sensitivity I get from shaving and has worked really well at keeping my skin hydrated and healthy.

If your someone who is starting to move into the anti-aging skincare realm I really think these products are a great place to start, both of the products in the range absorb really well into the skin which as a guy who has an oily combination skin type is always a bonus for me, you also need the tiniest amount of product and both products work beautifully together.

The products in the range are produced in small batches and are available in limited quantities at Myer Sydney and online store, and at David Jones Sydney, Melbourne and online store.

For more information on Lab Series, Click Here.

Simon x





*The product mentioned in this post have been given to me by the brand /PR, As always the review is 100% my honest opinion on the product. Every single product that I mention on the site has been personally tested by me and these are my genuine thoughts on the product.