Like most people I learnt a lot about beauty from my mum, she always taught me to wash my face before bed and to always moisturise morning and night. Another thing I always remember her saying is that our neck and hands are one of the first things that ages so it's important to use your skincare products on those areas as well as products formulated for the body.

Lately I have been adding products that are specially formulated for the body into my routine, I feel like as I am now leaving my mid-twenties and heading towards my late twenties I am making sure to start using products that will help delay the aging process as much as possible.

As you can imagine I have a reasonably diligent skincare and makeup routine so I like the body products I use to absorb quickly, be easy to use and of course be effective.

Here are the body products that are currently in my routine.

Kit Cosmetics Hand and Body Wash:
This is one of the best body washes I have found, and trust me when I say I have tried a lot of body washes. I like this one in particular because it has a foam to it but it never leaves the skin feeling stripped or uncomfortable, it actually leaves the skin feeling quite moisturised.

My favourite thing about this body wash is the smell, it contains essential oils of Orange Peel, Cedar Wood Atlas and Lemongrass which really helps to wake me up in the morning.

*Alpha-H Liquid Gold Luxe Resurfacing Body Cloths:
These are absolutely genius, if like me you like your body products to be quick to apply but at the same time effective then these are for you. The product comes in the form of a single-use cloth that contains the same technology as the brands cult classic product Liquid Gold, they contain Glycolic Acid and a blend of Botanicals that help to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone, blemishes, keratosis pilaris, dry skin and can also be used to prep for and remove fake tan.

I find this product an absolute joy to use as it's a quick way to give my body a nice exfoliation, the skin on my body is also prone to texture and breakouts and these really help with those concerns.

Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub:
It's hard for me to talk about body products and not talk about Frank, the cult classic coffee body scrub is a cult classic for a reason. I like using this scrub at least once a week, I tend to get into the shower and then put a hair mask on, then I will turn the shower off and scrub my entire body with this product starting from my feet and working my way up and then rinsing off.

The scrub contains Roasted and Ground Robusta Coffee Beans, Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil, Vitamin E and Sea Salt and after the first use your skin is so smooth and doesn't even need a moisturiser afterwards, the results on me last for the next few days. I find it really good at smoothing out any texture irregularities on my skin also.

*PCA Skin Body Therapy:
In the wintertime and whenever my skin is feeling particularly dry, after I use a body scrub I make sure to apply a body lotion to my skin to keep it hydrated. The latest addition to my routine is the PCA Skin Body Therapy which contains one of my personal favourite ingredients Lactic Acid that helps to exfoliate the skin sloughing away any dead skin build up. Whilst exfoliating the skin this product also contains a whole host of moisturising ingredients that add a deep dose of hydration to the skin.

The thing I love most about this lotion is how easy it absorbs into the skin, it also doesn't leave any residue on the skin which is always a bonus in my books. I love knowing that I am exfoliating my skin whilst also keeping it hydrated.
For more information on PCA Skin Click Here.
And to find your local stockist call this number 1800 648 851.

Simon x


*The products mentioned in this post that have been marked with an asterisk have been given to me by the brand /PR, As always the review is 100% my honest opinion on the product. Every single product that I mention on the site has been personally tested by me and these are my genuine thoughts on the product.