Sunscreen is a really important and crucial part of any beauty routine, to go even beyond beauty I feel as though it's an important part of everyday life. For as long as I can remember my mum always told me to wear sunscreen on a daily basis, growing up and still to this day I have quite pale skin and freckles so wearing sunscreen from even a young age was crucial.

Sunscreens have come a really long way, long are the days of white thick creams that make you like ghostly and feel sticky on the skin. Now we have an array of formulas that absorb instantly into the skin and don't leave a white cast on the skin.

As a beauty writer I'm constantly looking for the next best thing, especially when it comes to sunscreen. For me a sunscreen has to absorb instantly into the skin, leave a reasonably matte finish and leave no white cast on my skin. 

I have recently discovered the Multi-Defence Broad Spectrum SPF50+ Sunscreen from Napoleon Perdis and it ticks all of my boxes.
The product itself feels like a lightweight moisturiser on the skin, it absorbs instantly into the skin and doesn't leave any sort of a white cast. 

I have an oily combination skin type and I feel like this product hydrates the skin but doesn't leave it feeling greasy, it also forms a really nice base for make up application. Even if your not wearing makeup it sits beautifully on top of serums and oils.

It contains ingredients like Vitamin E and Sodium PCA which add hydration the skin, Maritime Pine Extract helps to increase the fusion of Hyaluronic Acid in the skin which helps with water retention, elasticity and keeps the skin hydrated and plump and Glycerin maintains the skins water balance.

I love using this under my makeup on a daily basis or instead of moisturiser in the morning if I'm going to be out and about. 

For more information on Napoleon Perdis Click Here.

Simon x

*The product mentioned in this post have been given to me by the brand /PR, As always the review is 100% my honest opinion on the product. Every single product that I mention on the site has been personally tested by me and these are my genuine thoughts on the product.