Candles have been something that I have been obsessed with for as long as I can remember, I love the way they change the mood of a room just by emitting a certain fragrance. To me candles are similar to wearing fragrance in the way that we wear a fragrance depending on things like the season and what mood we are in at that particular time, I have certain fragrances that I wear myself and certain ones that I like burning around the house.

Here are my current favourites:
This is one of the latest releases from Gascoigne & King and I think they have out done themselves this time! This fragrance is absolutely beautiful, it contains notes of Rose, Amber, Musk and Sandalwood and has a really rich luxurious scent to it.

I couldn't do a candle story without a fig candle, fig is probably my favourite candle smell. This one is one of my favourite fig scented candles with notes of Fig Wood, Fig Leaf and Green Leaf. It's a very green fig scent and is perfect to burn all throughout the year, especially spring and summer.

The epitome of luxury, for those who don't know The Cool Hunter is a store in Melbourne that has the chicest of chic homewares and accessories, another one of my favourite candle houses Lumira has collaborated with the store to create this super luxurious candle. 

Top Notes:
Citrus, Lemon, Bergamot, Grapefruit
Middle Notes: 
Patchouli, Tobacco, Spice Orris
Base:
Woody Oriental, Tonka Bean, Vetiver, Vanilla, Amber, Musk.

It smells so luxurious and rich while still remaining fresh and not overpowering, its an absolutely beautiful candle.


Simon x