I need to be honest with you dear reader, I was originally scared of foot files but the day came when I was invited to attend a media launch to discover the new Scholl Velvet Smooth Wet & Dry Foot File.

The event was held at probably my most favourite building in Melbourne the Mon Bijou Penthouse, media were served breakfast and heard a speech from one of the worlds most famous manicurists  Bastien Gonzales who explained that when using this device instead of trying to get all of the rough skin off on your feet at once do it daily for a few days and do it gradually, which I really took on board because as I said earlier Im a bit hesitant to use a foot file but this is a good way to do it gently.

Probably the best thing about the product is that it can be used wet or dry, using it wet means that the skin is already soft making it much easier to use the device.

The thing that scared me the most about regular foot files was the rough edges and noises they make as they rub against your feet, on the day of the event this device was used on me and none of those things occurred. The device easily glides over the skin without any sort of roughness, more than anything it tickles.

The product is rechargeable and comes with it's own charger.

The Scholl Velvet Smooth Wet & Dry Foot File is available nationwide in leading retailers and pharmacies such as Priceline, Chemist Warehouse and Amcal.

For more information on Scholl Click Here.

Sx.