Hyalmide is a brand that I have heard about from overseas bloggers and I'm so excited that is finally available in Australia, I recently attended an event for the brand and I have been trailing the products for the past few weeks and I'm very very impressed with the lineup.

One of the products that I have been trailing is the Hylamide Photography Foundation in Golden Tan which can be used on it's own or as the final step in your skincare routine or as a primer for makeup application.

It contains Nano Fractions of Silica Based Prisms that help to reduce the appearance of visible lines and pores instantly helps to highlight facial features when taking a photo, which is crucial for us bloggers! The product works to instantly brighten your complexion and blur our imperfections making way for a smooth base to apply makeup.

This particular shade Golden Tan helps to add a golden glow to the skin, the formula also gives your skin a boost of hydration to give your skin that lit from within look.

For more information on Hylamide Click Here.

Sx.