I create the beauty and lifestyle destination 'Why Hello Beauty' which is my passion outside of my day job. WHB features product reviews, Q&A's with inspirational women, how-to create makeup looks, fashion-spo and so much more! Currently, all new sign ups to WhyHelloBeauty.com will also receive a free eBook 'Give a Strong Brow Game!'. 

My skin is definitely on the drier side and can be a little sensitive from time to time. I have red cheeks and always have concealer on hand for my little red nose!

Emily's Skincare Edit:

Cleanser: Philosophy Purity Made Simple

Toner: Abeeco Brightening and Hydrating Toner

Serum: Ultraceuticals Ultra A Skin Perfecting Serum Mild

Eye Cream: Arbonne Lifting and Contouring Eye Cream 

Moisturiser: Suntegrity Face Sunscreen & Primer SPF 30

Body Sunscreen: Ultraceuticals SunActive 50+ 

Emily's Social Media Channels:

instagram: @whyhellobeauty | twitter: @whyhellobeauty_| pinterest: @whyhellobeauty | facebook: beautyobsesseddd | google+: whyhellobeautyblog

Sx.